The Smith Family

The Smith Family
April 2008

Wilderness at the Smokies

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Holiday's


I warned you all that I may not be very good at keeping up with this. Maybe that should be my New Year's resolution. The holidays are finally here and the boys could not be more excited. I took them to see Santa this morning, and Jagger did not cry. He did not exactly smile either, but the pictures turned out cute. They had a really good time. Jordan is just glad school is out. Now we just have to wait for the dreaded report card!! Jackson just asks a hundred times a day if he can open presents. I think next year I will wait until the night before to wrap all the presents. I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year because I am quite sure that I will not be posting anything else before then. Enjoy the pictures from breakfast with Santa at Krispy Kreme.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summer Fun

Old Blog Pics

Santa @ Rock Castle


USM Campus