The Smith Family

The Smith Family
April 2008

Wilderness at the Smokies

Monday, August 25, 2008

Potty Days

I have never wished for a job as much as I did last week. Who potty trained my older ones, and where are they now? Now that it has been almost a week since the first day, it is getting easier. But i am still so tired of sitting in the bathroom!! I feel like that is all we do all day long. It has definitly been an experience. He made a "snake" the first day, and now that is all he wants to do is make "snakes"! I could really use a break. The boys are doing really well in school. They have made several friends here in the neighborhood, and are really happy. THIS IS THE BLOG I THOUGHT I POSTED BEFORE. I HAD TO ADD IT ANYWAY BECAUSE THE WHOLE SNAKE BIT WAS PRETTY FUNNY. ALTHOUGH THEY ARE NOW SNAKES AND DOGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summer Fun

Old Blog Pics

Santa @ Rock Castle


USM Campus