The Smith Family

The Smith Family
April 2008

Wilderness at the Smokies

Friday, April 24, 2009

What a day.....Already!!

So it is not quite 9AM, and I am so proud of myself for what I have done already this morning. I was really on a roll with cleaning. You know-all that stuff that does not get done often. Well, as I am cleaning, the radio and vacuum going, I realize that I haven't seen my most delightful 3 year old in a long while. Remember-he hasn't been spending any time out from under me in awhile so this is definitely something to worry about. Be scared of is more like it....I turn the vacuum off, and that is when I hear it. The dreaded "Mommy, I need you to come up here." Never good when they say "need". WARNING: Weak stomachs should not continue. I have seen pictures of things like this. I have heard the horror stories. But I don't recall ever experiencing this myself. My child, stands at the bathroom door waiting for me. The first thing I notice is the 50 baby wipes piled on the floor. Then I see it. Poop---EVERYWHERE! All over the floor where he apparently tried to clean it up. All over the toilet, the tub, the counter. On closer inspection of the pile of wipes, turns out they were actually just to hide the actual poop itself. So I get the bathroom cleaned, and put him in the tub because it is literally from stomach to toes. I go into his room to get his clothes, and guess what? THERE IS MORE!! You know, Jagger doesn't poop ofter, but when he does, there is A LOT! Well, at least he didn't poop in his pants, right?

1 comment:

Summer Fun

Old Blog Pics

Santa @ Rock Castle


USM Campus