The Smith Family

The Smith Family
April 2008

Wilderness at the Smokies

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Where did April go???

Geez, time is flying by at lightning speeds. I sit here in this quiet house so tired I can barely hold my eyes open, but I all I can think about is how fast my babies are growing up! In the past two weeks we have been super busy. I feel like I have been at the school more than I have been at home, and my house has the dust to prove it!
First, let me start with graduation. It was so sweet...and so sad. I held out well until they started rolling those darn baby pics. I lost all composure. I have dried my tears since then. I just can't get around babies (real or fake) or talk about any type of graduation without tearing up so I am avoiding those things at the moment. I hope I get over this by October...when I start my new "job" in the baby room:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summer Fun

Old Blog Pics

Santa @ Rock Castle


USM Campus