The Smith Family

The Smith Family
April 2008

Wilderness at the Smokies

Friday, September 26, 2008

Finally!!!

YEA! I finally figured out how to post the slide show of Dinosaur World. That only took--what--a week! Good thing because we are going to Jackson's Orchard tomorrow so I will have more to post.Then you all can quit worrying me about updating my blog:-) I know I should do it more. I just don't want to overwhelm all of you! Okay-it is late, and I am tired so I will talk to you all soon.

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog. I miss ya'll being here. It's good to hear about the boys. And your kids are funny as mine, you should never have trouble finding material, just trouble finding time. lol love ya'll. lacy

    ReplyDelete

Summer Fun

Old Blog Pics

Santa @ Rock Castle


USM Campus