The Smith Family

The Smith Family
April 2008

Wilderness at the Smokies

Thursday, October 2, 2008

ONE MORE DAY!!!!

I can't believe it is almost time. Tomorrow I get to finally see baby Savana. I am so excited, but I think the boys are more excited then I am. I had just finished reading to Jackson and Jagger. After we read, we say our prayers. Then the dreaded question from Jackson "Mom, how do you get a baby?" Thinking I would out-smart my almost 6 year old, I proudly reply, "You pray to God, and ask him to give you a baby." He then replies, "Can we say our prayers again, and ask God to give us a baby?" Great-thanks Lisa. You thought I was the one who would come back with a bad case of baby fever. So I just told Jackson that 3 babies was all I could handle right now. But Mom, don't you want a girl. I told him maybe we can talk Lisa out of hers! I can't wait. I wanted so bad to go the day she was born, but I held out. Now I will get a whole week with her. Yeah-I probably will want another baby after this week! So has it really been a week since my last blog. Where does the time go? you wonder. Well, let me tell you. We did go to Jackson's Orchard on Saturday. It was lots of fun to hang out with all our new friends (4 moms to 12 kids.) We fed the animals. I took my friends boys in along with Jagger, and I was going to show them how to really feed the cows (not just hold the cup to their mouth). If my sister reads this or my mom or dad, they will probably all have a stroke. I poured the feed into my hand, and held it up. HUGE mistake!!! They slobered all over my hand. Needless to say, I did not do that again. When I was younger, we had a lot of animals. I did not like to feed them. Now I remember why. It was fun though. We rode a horse which Jagger wanted to take home afterwards. We went on a hayride to the pumpkin patch. Then we all went to the park and had pizza for lunch. On Monday, we had lunch with Amy and Evan at Chic-fil-a. Nothing interesting happened there, did it Amy? On Tuesday we went to Bible Study, and back to the same park for lunch with the same group of moms and children. On Wednesday it was off to our new book club and Sam's. And then there was today, where I have been ironing, cleaning, and packing like crazy so we can leave as soon as the boys get off the bus. Now do you see why my blog never gets updated. We do so much it takes hours just to tell you about our week. Next week I will have a baby in my arms so don't expect much!!!

1 comment:

  1. I thought you were updating this today? What happened??? I am waiting for an update. :)

    ReplyDelete

Summer Fun

Old Blog Pics

Santa @ Rock Castle


USM Campus