The Smith Family

The Smith Family
April 2008

Wilderness at the Smokies

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Busy Week!

Wow! This week has been super crazy. We had our championship game last Saturday. We lost by six points:(
Those kids played so hard though. It was a fun game, and Jackson is getting really good at stealing the ball. Now that basketball is over, soccer has already begun. Between the two of them, we have practice every night of the week!! Monday night was the basketball banquet. Lots of food, fun, and fellowship! I am so thankful for Bluegrass and the friends we have made there. I also had to get all my items ready for consignment which I did just in the nick of time. Hopefully, it will be worth it though. There was also the bookfair at Jordan's school this week. I have never worked it before, but it was pretty fun. It is like a grocery store now. Just scan the item and take the money! Now today is the end of our very busy week. Dean, Kelly and the boys are in town, and we are excited to spend some time with them today. Two soccer games that may be rained out, but have not been yet. The school festival is today too. It has been a huge headache, but will be over soon. Next week is quieter. Only 6 more days until spring break starts!! I am so looking forward to it.
So I usually leave you with a Jaggerism, but since it has been so long, I have two....

Jagger: I love you.
Me: I love you too Jagger.
Jagger: I love you more than a rat!
Me: A rat?
Jagger: Well mom, you know I love all animals.

Yesterday morning we are standing in the kitchen when he starts laughing that sweet, little laugh uncontrollably. What's so funny, I ask. He won't stop licking me (really laughing). Then he looks down at the floor and says "good boy, yes you are a goooood boy". Poor kid needs a dog, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summer Fun

Old Blog Pics

Santa @ Rock Castle


USM Campus