The Smith Family

The Smith Family
April 2008

Wilderness at the Smokies

Friday, November 21, 2008

Yes-I am still here!

Okay-I know it has been awhile once again, but life just seems to have a way of doing that. You know-flying by. I had a great time when I spent that week with Lisa. We just seem so alike. Staying at her house is like being at home-except a lot less work!! It was really nice to just get to be there. Don't get me wrong. We were crazy busy. Her youngest sister, Lillian, had her sweet, precious baby girl while I was there. It was great to get to be there for that. I was so hoping Lacy would come up so I could see her as well, but that did't work out. I sure do miss you, Lacy. Laiken and Jack are getting so big. Well, they all grow up too fast. I got the chance to go back to Memphis this past weekend. When I saw Savana, it was all I could do not to cry. She seemed so big even though it had only been 5 weeks. Okay-on to less depressing things....Since the last time I wrote, here are a few things that have been going on. *Jagger found his eyebrows! He told Bert that he didn't have any of "those" (pointing to Bert's eyebrows) so Bert took him into the bathroom to show him that he did indeed have eyebrows. I know-the kids hair has been so long all his life he did not even know he had eyebrows. He was amazed to say the least. *Jackson turned 6 years old. Can you believe it because I can not! Just seems like yesterday. He had a Halloween party at Jessica's. He seemed to have lots of fun. He had a pinata and a pumkin cake that Lisa and I made. It was really cool. He got lots of presents and $102 so he was really pumped. *Jordan has really pulled his conduct grade up. He seems to be doing better. He is growing so fast too. Only 2 years and 3 more months, and we will be dealing with a teenager. How scary is that? You all can start praying for me now! Well, that is all I can think of for now. I know we have been much busier than that, and I am sure when I start going through all the pics, I will have more to add.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summer Fun

Old Blog Pics

Santa @ Rock Castle


USM Campus