The Smith Family

The Smith Family
April 2008

Wilderness at the Smokies

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Out of the mouths of babes!

Jagger says some of the funniest and craziest stuff. Now when Bert and I hear him say something, we just look at each other like "What will he say next?". First, let me update those of you who do not know about all our animals and extended family. Jagger says that he has dogs. Not just one, but lots. He talks about buying dogfood, opens the door to let them in and out, and sometimes they go with us. Once, when we were leaving the mall, I buckled him in and closed the door. He started throwing a fit because I did not let his dog in the car. This has been going on for quite some time. A month or two ago he started telling us about his new friend, the dragon. He talks about his dragon all the time now. His dragon lives in a new house with his other dad and sister. As he is putting on his very popular fireman rain boots (thanks grandma) to ride to Kroger with Bert and Jackson tonight, he says that his dragon is coming to pick him up so they can go to his dragon's house to pay bills. Yesterday, while we were at the doctor's office, Jagger told me that I had a fat belly and that there was a baby in there like Lisa's fat belly. I was trying to explain to him that there was not a baby, and it wasn't nice to say that. About fifteen minutes later, he tells a complete stranger (in is very loud voice in a very, very crowded waiting area) that she has a fat belly! All I could do was say "um...I am so sorry!" How embarrasing. Thankfully my friend, Amy, picked him up not long after that to take him to play group. Mine and Bert's mom say we both had very active imaginations so obviously we don't stand a chance. I guess we just start praying that he will grow out of it, but for now he definitly keeps us entertained.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summer Fun

Old Blog Pics

Santa @ Rock Castle


USM Campus