The Smith Family

The Smith Family
April 2008

Wilderness at the Smokies

Monday, February 23, 2009

I survived!!

Interesting night. We ordered pizza, and they played games the entire time. It was not near as bad as I expected it to be. Jackson and Jagger went to bed around 11 p.m. Bert went about midnight. I gave in around 2:30 a.m. They said they went to sleep around 4 a.m. I told the parents to pick them up around lunch. I thought everyone would sleep in, then I would make pancakes, and by then it would be time to go home. Boy was I wrong. I finally got up at 8 a.m., but they had already been up for a long time before that!! I made breakfast, but I couldn't go back to bed because everyone was so wound up--must have been the syrup! The last one left about 1 p.m. I went to my meeting, and when I came home, Bert literally put me to bed with Jagger. He said we were both whiney, and needed a nap. Guess he was right because I slept for 3 hours. They all had a really good time though. I'm just glad we survived. Happy 11th Birthday Jordan!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summer Fun

Old Blog Pics

Santa @ Rock Castle


USM Campus