The Smith Family

The Smith Family
April 2008

Wilderness at the Smokies

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Let the games begin!

And we are off to a rather crazy start....It is snowing. Funny thing is each mom that dropped off her child acted like it is no big deal. I, on the other hand, haven't seen much snow in my adult life. Therefore; I don't want to take any chances being stranded at CiCi's pizza with not only my three boys, but also three extra ones. Not that this decision had any impact on those 6 boys. They are all content in taking over my living room and tv at this very moment. Well, Jackson complained, but all he ever wants to do is eat out! I thought that this decision might help my WW diet. Unfortunately; I have no will power and ordered my all time favorite---pineapple, jalapenos, and (the worst) ham! Hey-at least I ordered it on thin crust. That has to count for something. I wonder how well my will power will fail me when it comes to all those cupcakes downstairs? I seriously wish sugar made me deathly ill. At least I still have most of my weekly points, which is exactly why my will power will surely fail me the rest of the evening. Well, I need to go write the check for all this pizza, and it is eerily quite downstairs. Too quite for there to be 6 boys down there. Oh, by the way, really pray for Bert. I am not sure we ever really discussed this so he may be coming home to a really big surprise! Maybe you should pray for me--HaHa!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summer Fun

Old Blog Pics

Santa @ Rock Castle


USM Campus