The Smith Family

The Smith Family
April 2008

Wilderness at the Smokies

Saturday, August 14, 2010

New Look

I will never admit to how long I have been working on this new look for our blog, but I love it. I hope you do too because it is probably going to be this way forever!!
I thought this week would never end. I was excited school started, but 6am comes way too early for me. I couldn't wait for Saturday so I could sleep in. Then my alarm goes off at 6am!! Yes, I forgot to turn it off so I laid in bed until 7. So much for sleeping in. School seems to be going well for the boys. Jordan is liking 7th grade. (I still can not believe he is in the 7th grade!) Jackson really loves 2nd grade. He is still mad at me though for making him wear his glasses everyday. I am glad that he is only slightly near sighted, but it sure would be easier if he actually needed his glasses to see all the time. Then maybe he wouldn't fight me so hard about wearing them. Jagger loves, loves preschool. I have to say I am really impressed with the school already myself. His teacher, Mrs. Brandy, is too sweet, and she is so good with the kids. God has blessed her with the teaching talent for sure. He had so much fun his first day and was a little disappointed on Thursday when he learned that he didn't have to go back until Monday! He doesn't even mind taking naps and wearing tennis shoes as long as he gets to go back.
I finally pulled out all the stuff for the consignment sale. That is it...I have just pulled it out. Nothing else. If I sale all this stuff, someone better do something about making "no more babies" permanent. Or it better be a girl. Well I need to get to consigning so I can guarantee that I will get pregnant and it will be a boy because that is how life works...right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summer Fun

Old Blog Pics

Santa @ Rock Castle


USM Campus