The Smith Family

The Smith Family
April 2008

Wilderness at the Smokies

Sunday, August 15, 2010

She does exist!!

When church was over and we were going up the stairs to find Jordan, I hear "Mommy, that's Jagger, that's Jagger!" So I look at my 4 year old and with the biggest smile across his face, he says "Yep, that's Sarah." She is a very sweet little girl with long dirty blonde hair and a cute pink dress. (Exactly how my daughter would look if I had one!) He was so excited to tell me at lunch all about Sunday School class, and what he and Sarah played. He asked Sarah if she wanted to come to his pool party, and she said not today which is good because we really don't have a pool, and I am really not planning a party. I am just very happy that Sarah was there, that she does attend that church, and that maybe next Sunday we will not go through the hang to my leg for dear life routine because Sarah might be there! So yes, she does exist...and she seems to be as smitten with my little boy as he is with her! To bad he, like Jordan, has an arranged marriage already planned by his mother:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summer Fun

Old Blog Pics

Santa @ Rock Castle


USM Campus