The Smith Family

The Smith Family
April 2008

Wilderness at the Smokies

Monday, December 13, 2010

Brrrrr....It's cold outside!

Happy Birthday to my Mom today!! I hope you have a wonderful birthday. Glad we got to share a Starbuck's on your special day.
Today is a snow day. Our first of the school year and sure to not be our last!! The boys wanted to go outside to build a snowman. Well, there is no snowman because you can't build one in less than 20 minutes. Really, they were only out for 20 minutes. It took me longer than that to get them all bundled up to go out!!
Well, I just received the dreaded phone call. NO SCHOOL TOMORROW EITHER!!!
My favorite part of living in Sumner county is the 13 snow days they have built into their school schedule. Well, one down and 12 more to go. Why not just go ahead and give them the next 5 days before the Christmas holiday! So exciting!
Happy birthday to Bert's dad, Johnny, and to Tyler Porter too. Hope everyone has a blessed day. I am going to hibernate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summer Fun

Old Blog Pics

Santa @ Rock Castle


USM Campus