The Smith Family

The Smith Family
April 2008

Wilderness at the Smokies

Friday, December 3, 2010

How the days fly by....

Really, where does the time go. It is so hard to believe that another month has come and gone. So just a quick little recap...
Happy Birthday Daddy!!
Happy Birthday Jagger!!
Happy Thanksgiving too!!
Those are the highlights. Jagger had a really great birthday day, and I think I did pretty well seeing how I threw it together in 3 days. We had it at the First Baptist Church here. They have a big indoor play area that the kids really loved. They have a separate party room with two hosts which mom really loved. I made a firetruck cake. It looked pretty good considering I am no cake boss! The best part in my opinion was the surprise visit by the firetruck. Jagger is loving all things fire dept related right now so this was really special for him. My pictures didn't turn out all that great because it was dark, but that doesn't matter because I am not posting them right now anyway! Those to come 6-8 months later...right?
What I am really excited about tonight...the reason that I am writing on my blog instead of making dinner or doing laundry or addressing these Christmas cards that have been sitting here for 2 days...is our Santa pictures that were taken out at Rock Castle. So let me get them uploaded so you can enjoy them too. I am so glad that I decided...at the last minute...to take them because these turned out really awesome! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summer Fun

Old Blog Pics

Santa @ Rock Castle


USM Campus